Today is the last day of this phase. The Ganapati Kulam reported on their activities. They are busy with developing various publications and media. Here is a short list of projects in progress:
* Palaniswami, Kumarswami and Senthilnathaswami continue work on the Paramapara book. Paramacharya Palaniswami has also been putting time in regularly to bring you all some of the lovely stories as a new TAKA feature.
* Acharya Arumugaswami has been solely focused on getting the next Hindu History Lesson No. 3 ready for publication in the October issue of Hinduism Today.
* Sivakatirswami is working on the Global Dharma pages of the next issue of Hinduism Today (Pages 6-7-8) and pushing forward some of our applications that provide access to Gurudeva’s and Bodhinatha’s talks. He also handles the daily incoming stream of posts, photos and input for this daily TAKA.
* Senthilnathaswami has been focused on video work: recording Bodhinatha’s piece for the quarterly video.
* Sadhaka Satyanatha is working hard on several feature stories for the next issue of Hinduism Today. One is on Chidambaram and the other is on the Hindu of the Year. Stay tuned for another great issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~ END OF PHASE
Today is the last day of our phase.
This edition of TAKA will remain posted
over our coming two-day retreat,
until Dasami Tithi, Sun One, Thursday, July 16th.
No Responses to “End of Phase; Ganapati Kulam Report”
Bodhinatha's Latest Upadesha: "Control of Thought, Includes Purifying the Subconscious" (January 14, 2015)
Mechanism for major change in the subconscious mind from an ordinary to a spiritual state. Vasana Daha Tantra to clear suppressed memories. Be observant of what's going on inside. Devotion helps us to have the humility to admit our mistakes, to know at our essence we are a divine being. Refining, purifying the subconscious mind. Changing, restraining the nature of the samskaras.
Master Course, Merging with Siva, Cognizantability
Master Course, Living with Siva, Lesson 149
Patanjali's Yoga Sutras