Today is the last day of this phase. The Ganapati Kulam reported on their activities. They are busy with developing various publications and media. Here is a short list of projects in progress:
* Palaniswami, Kumarswami and Senthilnathaswami continue work on the Paramapara book. Paramacharya Palaniswami has also been putting time in regularly to bring you all some of the lovely stories as a new TAKA feature.
* Acharya Arumugaswami has been solely focused on getting the next Hindu History Lesson No. 3 ready for publication in the October issue of Hinduism Today.
* Sivakatirswami is working on the Global Dharma pages of the next issue of Hinduism Today (Pages 6-7-8) and pushing forward some of our applications that provide access to Gurudeva’s and Bodhinatha’s talks. He also handles the daily incoming stream of posts, photos and input for this daily TAKA.
* Senthilnathaswami has been focused on video work: recording Bodhinatha’s piece for the quarterly video.
* Sadhaka Satyanatha is working hard on several feature stories for the next issue of Hinduism Today. One is on Chidambaram and the other is on the Hindu of the Year. Stay tuned for another great issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~ END OF PHASE
Today is the last day of our phase.
This edition of TAKA will remain posted
over our coming two-day retreat,
until Dasami Tithi, Sun One, Thursday, July 16th.
No Responses to “End of Phase; Ganapati Kulam Report”
Bodhinatha's Latest Upadesha: "The Summit of All Religions; Regular Meditation" (February 13, 2015)
Religion has a oneness in mysticism but has major differences in terms of beliefs and practices. Unrelenting effort, working on the outside with our faults and weaknesses, allows us to manifest actual experience as a mystic, intensify our purification. We are perfect on the inside. Condition the mind by practicing meditation daily; hold a meditative vibration, samskara of restraint.
Master Course, Living with Siva, Lesson 305
Patanjali's Yoga Sutras