Today is the last day of this phase. The Ganapati Kulam reported on their activities. They are busy with developing various publications and media. Here is a short list of projects in progress:
* Palaniswami, Kumarswami and Senthilnathaswami continue work on the Paramapara book. Paramacharya Palaniswami has also been putting time in regularly to bring you all some of the lovely stories as a new TAKA feature.
* Acharya Arumugaswami has been solely focused on getting the next Hindu History Lesson No. 3 ready for publication in the October issue of Hinduism Today.
* Sivakatirswami is working on the Global Dharma pages of the next issue of Hinduism Today (Pages 6-7-8) and pushing forward some of our applications that provide access to Gurudeva’s and Bodhinatha’s talks. He also handles the daily incoming stream of posts, photos and input for this daily TAKA.
* Senthilnathaswami has been focused on video work: recording Bodhinatha’s piece for the quarterly video.
* Sadhaka Satyanatha is working hard on several feature stories for the next issue of Hinduism Today. One is on Chidambaram and the other is on the Hindu of the Year. Stay tuned for another great issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~ END OF PHASE
Today is the last day of our phase.
This edition of TAKA will remain posted
over our coming two-day retreat,
until Dasami Tithi, Sun One, Thursday, July 16th.
No Responses to “End of Phase; Ganapati Kulam Report”
Bodhinatha's Latest Upadesha: "How Is All Karma Finally Resolved If We Make Karma in Each Life?" (October 16, 2014)
Bodhinatha answers an interesting question: if we are making karma in each life, how can we ever possibly resolve all our karmas so that we can attain moksha? Bodhinatha reads Gurudeva's answers to this question and comments on how resolution of karma is accelerated through sadhana. (Transcript to come later.]