- 50+ pilgrims are gathering for satsang with Palaniswami--Gurudeva stories, updates on #pwr2009… #
- Siva’s favorite souls during palaniswami’s class today
- Our morning gathering at Gurudeva’s tiruvadi has begun.
- Chanting Gurudeva’s 108 names
- After the arati then a silent meditation, everyone sings “Aum Namah Sivaya.”
- More rainbows this morning. We think this is Gurudeva’s way of making a statement. He always had an in with the weather devas. #
- The Siva puja is just ending. After a break, it’s time for satsang with Bodhinatha. #
- Here is Tina Desai from Saskatchewan. She is coming on the Innersearch in June.
- Parade begins to iraivan #
- Here we go, off to Siva
s Feet #
- Gurudeva’s holy sandles are carried Lo ingly.
- In procession, conches blowing loudly
- The parade to Iraivan Temple for a havana has begun. #
- Happy pilgrims #
- Tina Desai chats with the swamis As the procession enters IrIvan.
- Sitting before the sanctum as the chanting of Sri Rudram begins. Only the second homa here!
- Sankalpa begins at Subramuniyaswami Mahasamadhi homa puja inside Iraivan Hindu Temple on Kauai, Hawaii.
- Pilgrims gather for the procession.
- Conches blowing, B
Powered by Twitter Tools
Our archives are in the process of being migrated from the old site. Please check back later.