- Our swamis had a wonderful dinner out with our Golden Gate mission in Walnut Creek last night. (photos on TAKA soon) #
- Heading over the Golden Gate bridge this morning for a meeting in Marin.
- In Larkspur, our swamis met with John Loudon, a book consultant, to talk about our upcoming guru biography.
- At The Presidio, we visited the Walt Disney Family Museum with the Params. Ideas for a future Gurudeva museum!
- We had our annual check up with Rocket Science, our (the best) IT consultancy in SF. That's Matt McGraw, owner.
Powered by Twitter Tools