- Our swamis had a wonderful dinner out with our Golden Gate mission in Walnut Creek last night. (photos on TAKA soon) #
- Heading over the Golden Gate bridge this morning for a meeting in Marin.
- In Larkspur, our swamis met with John Loudon, a book consultant, to talk about our upcoming guru biography.
- At The Presidio, we visited the Walt Disney Family Museum with the Params. Ideas for a future Gurudeva museum!
- We had our annual check up with Rocket Science, our (the best) IT consultancy in SF. That's Matt McGraw, owner.
Powered by Twitter Tools
Our archives are in the process of being migrated from the old site. Please check back later.