- Mount Waialeale shows herself for our pilgrims this morning.
- Some of our pilgrims at Gurudeva's Mahasamadhi Observances tell us how the festival is affecting them. http://bit.ly/b5Fz7M #
- During breakfast Saravananathaswami leads a discussion about visualizing Gurudeva.
- The third course of Nandi's mandapam is almost done. The fourth is being fitted on the ground.
- This afternoon's homa at the Svayambhu Lingam is underway.
- A new flower blooms in Siva's Garden.
- The pilgrims are offering turmeric rice into the sacred fire.
Powered by Twitter Tools
Our archives are in the process of being migrated from the old site. Please check back later.