- Mount Waialeale shows herself for our pilgrims this morning.
- Some of our pilgrims at Gurudeva's Mahasamadhi Observances tell us how the festival is affecting them. http://bit.ly/b5Fz7M #
- During breakfast Saravananathaswami leads a discussion about visualizing Gurudeva.
- The third course of Nandi's mandapam is almost done. The fourth is being fitted on the ground.
- This afternoon's homa at the Svayambhu Lingam is underway.
- A new flower blooms in Siva's Garden.
- The pilgrims are offering turmeric rice into the sacred fire.
Powered by Twitter Tools
Archives are now available through 2001. Light colored days have no posts. 1998-2001 coming later.Não foi possível conectar: