The Ekadanta Kulam of one, Saravananathaswami sent us this report of his weekly activities.
* preparing older projector to move permanently to Malaysia
* processing incoming Master Course Self-Evaluation Study worksheets and discussing progress with students
* new paper mail processing
* sent Bodhinatha’s blessing letter to Honolulu Hindu community on the occassion of a new Ganesha murti arriving with the goal of building a Hindu temple.
* coordinating some needs of our new resident pre-monastic
* updating lifetime brahmachari declaration document
* fixed some more issues with Gotra listing in our database
* added a formal sishya’s wife to our new private website
* coordinated cancellation of Bodhinatha’s June Pittsburgh trip because Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji had to postpone his USA visit.
* coordinations about Satguru Purnima dikshas in India and July Singapore visit.
* counsel with a local former sishya who is being reinstated to membership
* helping sishyas figure out how to set up recurring monthly PayPal transaction for tithing submission.
* adding news and tweaks to new private Saiva Siddhanta Church website .
* communications with people about pilgrimage and entering that info in visitor calendar.
No Responses to “Some of Ekadanta Kulam Activities This Week”
Our archives are in the process of being migrated from the old site. Please check back later.