The Ekadanta Kulam of one, Saravananathaswami sent us this report of his weekly activities.
* preparing older projector to move permanently to Malaysia
* processing incoming Master Course Self-Evaluation Study worksheets and discussing progress with students
* new paper mail processing
* sent Bodhinatha’s blessing letter to Honolulu Hindu community on the occassion of a new Ganesha murti arriving with the goal of building a Hindu temple.
* coordinating some needs of our new resident pre-monastic
* updating lifetime brahmachari declaration document
* fixed some more issues with Gotra listing in our database
* added a formal sishya’s wife to our new private website
* coordinated cancellation of Bodhinatha’s June Pittsburgh trip because Sri Ganapati Sachchidananda Swamiji had to postpone his USA visit.
* coordinations about Satguru Purnima dikshas in India and July Singapore visit.
* counsel with a local former sishya who is being reinstated to membership
* helping sishyas figure out how to set up recurring monthly PayPal transaction for tithing submission.
* adding news and tweaks to new private Saiva Siddhanta Church website .
* communications with people about pilgrimage and entering that info in visitor calendar.