A report from the Ekadanta Kulam of one, Saravananathaswami: he details some of the sivathondu he did this past phase:
* processing incoming Master Course Self-Evaluation Study worksheets and discussing progress with students
* new paper mail processing
* Singapore seminar flyer and payment system
* adding new baby of sishya into private website
* assigned airport drivers for Bodhinatha’s next trip
* clarified Guru Travels web page to show that Satguru pada puja will be in a hall near Chidambaram temple.
* explaining to sishya how to prepare for receiving mantra diksha from Bodhinatha at Chidambaram in July.
* spell-checking, grammar-checking, Bodhinatha’s presentations for Malaysia weekend retreat.
* added a reinstated vratasishya and newborn boy to our private website
* writing to sishyas whose credit card was declined for their tithing and Iraivan donations, and encouraging them to switch to PayPal which is more stable and secure.
* coordinations about Guru Purnima dikshas in India and July Singapore visit.
* adding news and tweaks to new private Saiva Siddhanta Church website .
* communications with people about pilgrimage and entering that info in visitor calendar.
* scanning paper documents
Bodhinatha's Latest Upadeshas: "Patanjali's Yoga Sutras - False Knowledge" (June 15, 2014)
Bodhinatha comments on Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Verses 1.5 through 1.12. The restraint of the mental activities of correct knowledge, erroneous knowledge, fantasy, sleep and memory is achieved through practice and detachment. He focuses up the subject of erroneous knowledge and relates Gurudeva's discussion on how to resolve deep seated erroneous conception from Cognizantibility. Hatha yoga balances ida and pingala. Mindfulness and memory relate. Desire is life. Transmute our desire and change our life.
Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, Verses 1.5 through 1.12
Master Course, Living with Siva, Hatha Yoga Resource.
Master Course, Merging with Siva, Cognizantability.
Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, Verses 3 and 4.