A report from the Ekadanta Kulam of one, Saravananathaswami: he details some of the sivathondu he did this past phase:
* processing incoming Master Course Self-Evaluation Study worksheets and discussing progress with students
* new paper mail processing
* Singapore seminar flyer and payment system
* adding new baby of sishya into private website
* assigned airport drivers for Bodhinatha’s next trip
* clarified Guru Travels web page to show that Satguru pada puja will be in a hall near Chidambaram temple.
* explaining to sishya how to prepare for receiving mantra diksha from Bodhinatha at Chidambaram in July.
* spell-checking, grammar-checking, Bodhinatha’s presentations for Malaysia weekend retreat.
* added a reinstated vratasishya and newborn boy to our private website
* writing to sishyas whose credit card was declined for their tithing and Iraivan donations, and encouraging them to switch to PayPal which is more stable and secure.
* coordinations about Guru Purnima dikshas in India and July Singapore visit.
* adding news and tweaks to new private Saiva Siddhanta Church website .
* communications with people about pilgrimage and entering that info in visitor calendar.
* scanning paper documents
"Stand strong for Saivism." The nature of life for Saivites is to turn work into worship, to turn the secular into the sacred. Each day give a little extra warmth, humanness and upliftment to others. Every day is a holy day, all day long. We want to follow our religion even in our dreams. If we help someone, we're worshiping. Wherever we are, that's a place of worship. "To the Saivite Hindu all of life is sacred. All of life is religion."