A report from the Ekadanta Kulam of one, Saravananathaswami: he details some of the sivathondu he did this past phase:
* processing incoming Master Course Self-Evaluation Study worksheets and discussing progress with students
* new paper mail processing
* Singapore seminar flyer and payment system
* adding new baby of sishya into private website
* assigned airport drivers for Bodhinatha’s next trip
* clarified Guru Travels web page to show that Satguru pada puja will be in a hall near Chidambaram temple.
* explaining to sishya how to prepare for receiving mantra diksha from Bodhinatha at Chidambaram in July.
* spell-checking, grammar-checking, Bodhinatha’s presentations for Malaysia weekend retreat.
* added a reinstated vratasishya and newborn boy to our private website
* writing to sishyas whose credit card was declined for their tithing and Iraivan donations, and encouraging them to switch to PayPal which is more stable and secure.
* coordinations about Guru Purnima dikshas in India and July Singapore visit.
* adding news and tweaks to new private Saiva Siddhanta Church website .
* communications with people about pilgrimage and entering that info in visitor calendar.
* scanning paper documents
Bodhinatha continues with his weekly series of commentaries on The Path to Siva. In this past Sun One talk, he elucidates the four key beliefs in Hinduism, the three pillars of Sanatana Dharma and Gurudeva's three stages of faith. Primary to Hinduism is the key belief that God is within each of us. To have a well-rounded understanding and experience of Hinduism, to make spiritual progress, adhyatma vikasha, we need scripture, humility, temple worship, devotion. To fully experience God we need the guru to give the spark for meditation and deeper wisdom.