* Basanti, Dipanjali and Jayendra Mardemootoo are here from Mauritius to visit their grandparents Deva and Amala Seyon, so we took the opportunity to give them a training session on using our new private SSC website
* processing incoming Master Course Self-Evaluation Study worksheets and discussing progress with students
* new paper mail processing
* recording incoming Satguru Purnima rededications, which includes checking if they request to prepare for diksha, and then communicating about it.
* coordinating and being present at some darshan meetings with Bodhinatha. Showing more of the grounds to a family afterwards
* coordinating details of November Mauritius visit schedule.
* Formatting Bodhinatha’s souvenir message for Adelaide, Australia temple kumbhabhishekam
* writing to sishyas whose credit cards were declined in July, and encouraging them to switch to PayPal for submitting tithing.
* some details notes for Mauritius COM meeting about new guidelines for SSC mission satsangs and student study pattern.
* replenishing self-guided tour sheet supply in minimela
* sorting out growing pains with setting up email notification for changes to collaboration pages on SSC website
* adding news and tweaks to new Saiva Siddhanta Church website .
* communications with people about pilgrimage and entering that info in visitor calendar.
* scanning old paper documents
Focus on being a soul, not the body, mind and emotions. When we think of ourselves as a soul we're able to move forward and get closer and closer to Siva. That's the whole idea of Saiva Siddhanta. A negative self-concept is an obstacle. We can change our self-concept through applying Gurudeva's teachings, affirming every day that we are a divine being. Vasana daha tantra: Going back and understanding experiences; clearing up the reactions to the past.