* Basanti, Dipanjali and Jayendra Mardemootoo are here from Mauritius to visit their grandparents Deva and Amala Seyon, so we took the opportunity to give them a training session on using our new private SSC website
* processing incoming Master Course Self-Evaluation Study worksheets and discussing progress with students
* new paper mail processing
* recording incoming Satguru Purnima rededications, which includes checking if they request to prepare for diksha, and then communicating about it.
* coordinating and being present at some darshan meetings with Bodhinatha. Showing more of the grounds to a family afterwards
* coordinating details of November Mauritius visit schedule.
* Formatting Bodhinatha’s souvenir message for Adelaide, Australia temple kumbhabhishekam
* writing to sishyas whose credit cards were declined in July, and encouraging them to switch to PayPal for submitting tithing.
* some details notes for Mauritius COM meeting about new guidelines for SSC mission satsangs and student study pattern.
* replenishing self-guided tour sheet supply in minimela
* sorting out growing pains with setting up email notification for changes to collaboration pages on SSC website
* adding news and tweaks to new Saiva Siddhanta Church website .
* communications with people about pilgrimage and entering that info in visitor calendar.
* scanning old paper documents
The blessings of Lord Murugan awaken wisdom which resides in his chakra. "Pray to Lord Murugan to unravel the great mysteries of the universe." When we get emotional we lose touch with our wisdom. Murugan inspires penance to soften karmas and purify the mind, chitta-shuddhi. If you do kavadi in the right spirit, to get the full blessing, have in mind specific misdeeds, apologize to the deity, learn from it, promise to do your best. Visions are still happening. Feeling the energy of the deity is stronger during festivals such as Skanda Shashti.