- Day three of our Gurudeva Mahasamadhi festival began with a guru puja, meditation and singing Natchintanai in the temple. #
- A few more glimpses of our parade to Iraivan Temple and the Svayambhu Lingam yesterday #
- http://www.twitvid.com/U6UGD -- Video of pilgrims' feet walking up steps to Iraivan Temple, beginning with the palanquin bearers. #
- Param children chilling at Iraivan Temple #
- Sadasivanathaswami showing our Svayambhu Lingam mandapam art before a tree planting ceremony #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Slideshow reminders: use the gallery icon to to to thumbnails; you can pan left and right and up and down to see more of the images, click the lightbox to see the whole image at once, or go to full screen for a big view.
Day Three of Mahasamadhi observances began with another powerful aarati for Gurudeva in the morning.
Later at the morning Siva puja, three sishyas received samaya (mantra) diksha from Bodhinatha. Satguru Bodhinatha whispered to each one instructions Into the right ear about chanting "Namasivaya" 108 times daily.
This is the first of two dikshas that formal sishyas in Saiva Siddhanta Church prepare to receive. The second diksha is vishesha diksha, which is full initiation into the Subramuniya Gotra and instruction to perform daily personal Atmartha Puja.
Bodhinatha's satsang presentation this morning feature his Publisher's Desk on "Controlling Thoughts" and a discussion on the superconscious mind, along with answering written questions by the devotees.
In the afternoon Paramacharya Sadasivanathaswami too everyone to San Marga. He explained Gurudeva's visions there and showed the painting recently commissioned from India. Then he took everyone to the new Siva Darshanam Vanam area for a tree planting of 15 trees which were blessed by our priest.
Archives are now available through 2001. Light colored days have no posts. 1998-2001 coming later.Não foi possível conectar: