To reprint or use our materials
Please read the following carefully
The www.himalayanacademy.com and www.hinduismtoday.com websites are a public service of Himalayan Academy. All rights are reserved. The information herein may be used to share the Hindu Dharma with others on the spiritual path, but no part, except where explicitly stated below, may be reprinted, reposted, broadcast or re-used in any way without the prior written consent of Himalayan Academy.
- News from Hinduism Today is copyrighted by Himalayan Academy. Content may be reproduced, provided proper credit is given to www.hinduismtoday.com.
- News from Hindu Press International usually comprises summaries of material from other sources. Proper credit must be given to the original source.
- If the image or text is not copyrighted by another author or photographer, who has limited rights to our usage only, the following conditions apply:
- Such image or text may be released for use on Wikipedia under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL) and when thus posted on Wikipedia follows the terms of the GFDL.
- Permissions are granted on a per-item, per-usage basis. Requests for permission should include the article or other text or a link to our image/audio/epub/pdf/slideshow that is desired along with the context in and method by which it will be reproduced. Permission requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permission for usage of a given item for a specific context does not constitute permission for use of other items.
- Permission for usage of a given item for a specific context does not constitute permission for use of that item in a second context not originally requested. (Does not apply to items released under the GFDL for use on Wikipedia.)
- Materials used in printed matter require proper attribution, and two copies of the printed piece(s) must be mailed to:
Himalayan Academy Publications
107 Kaholalele Road
Kapaa, HI 96746-9304 USA