Today is the last day of this phase. The Ganapati Kulam reported on their activities. They are busy with developing various publications and media. Here is a short list of projects in progress:
* Palaniswami, Kumarswami and Senthilnathaswami continue work on the Paramapara book. Paramacharya Palaniswami has also been putting time in regularly to bring you all some of the lovely stories as a new TAKA feature.
* Acharya Arumugaswami has been solely focused on getting the next Hindu History Lesson No. 3 ready for publication in the October issue of Hinduism Today.
* Sivakatirswami is working on the Global Dharma pages of the next issue of Hinduism Today (Pages 6-7-8) and pushing forward some of our applications that provide access to Gurudeva’s and Bodhinatha’s talks. He also handles the daily incoming stream of posts, photos and input for this daily TAKA.
* Senthilnathaswami has been focused on video work: recording Bodhinatha’s piece for the quarterly video.
* Sadhaka Satyanatha is working hard on several feature stories for the next issue of Hinduism Today. One is on Chidambaram and the other is on the Hindu of the Year. Stay tuned for another great issue.
~~~~~~~~~~~ END OF PHASE
Today is the last day of our phase.
This edition of TAKA will remain posted
over our coming two-day retreat,
until Dasami Tithi, Sun One, Thursday, July 16th.
Become an accomplished human being; soar into the fourth dimension. Artists experience mountaintop consciousness. Having their source in humble devotion to the Lord, Saiva cultural arts: singing, drama, dance, playing musical instruments and creative skills strengthen concentration and are a form of worship. Religious art is an expression of the soul nature, bringing the beauty of the within into manifestation.
How Can We Be Strong Saivite Hindus?
Gurudeva: "The time has come for Hindus of all races, all nations, of all cultures, of all sects to stand up and let the peoples of the world know of the great religion of which they are one of the staunch adherents." The first way of learning religion is to memorize its tenants. The challenge of living with Siva means bringing religion into the home, into the family, into our interactions with all other people. Kshama-forbearance and patience. Everything we experience we set in motion. Everything is just the next thing to do. Treat everyone in a friendly and inspiring way. Learn our religion and then live by it.
Click here to go to an index of all of Bodhinatha's and Gurudeva's online audio.