The next issue of Hinduism Today is almost ready to go to press next week. This is another beautiful issue full of fascinating stories. The main feature this issue is the tale of Bhutanese Hindus, from their ejection from Bhutan, decade long stay in refugee camps in Nepal, to their happy arrival and the cultural challenges they face in the US which recently agreed to accept them into the country.
- Palaniswami shares a panel in Dec with BBC’s main religion editor. We complained to BBC about the sadhu photo http://twitpic.com/obfq5 #
- Bodhinatha arrives back home safely. #bd-travels #
- Since we talked with their image editors, BBC is running positive Hindu imagery, like this Holi photo. http://twitpic.com/obg1n #
- Bodhinatha is back at the monastery, and today is tour day. #
- Large tour group today at the monastery. Bodhinatha signed books for over 45 minutes. #
- RT @HinduismToday Hinduism Today Publisher to Speak at Melbourne Parliament of the World’s Religions http://bit.ly/8lS5U #pwr2009 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Archives are now available through 2001. Light colored days have no posts. 1998-2001 coming later.