A report from the Ekadanta Kulam of one, Saravananathaswami: he details some of the sivathondu he did this past phase:
* processing incoming Master Course Self-Evaluation Study worksheets and discussing progress with students
* new paper mail processing
* Singapore seminar flyer and payment system
* adding new baby of sishya into private website
* assigned airport drivers for Bodhinatha’s next trip
* clarified Guru Travels web page to show that Satguru pada puja will be in a hall near Chidambaram temple.
* explaining to sishya how to prepare for receiving mantra diksha from Bodhinatha at Chidambaram in July.
* spell-checking, grammar-checking, Bodhinatha’s presentations for Malaysia weekend retreat.
* added a reinstated vratasishya and newborn boy to our private website
* writing to sishyas whose credit card was declined for their tithing and Iraivan donations, and encouraging them to switch to PayPal which is more stable and secure.
* coordinations about Guru Purnima dikshas in India and July Singapore visit.
* adding news and tweaks to new private Saiva Siddhanta Church website .
* communications with people about pilgrimage and entering that info in visitor calendar.
* scanning paper documents
For our "Great Departure" we prefer to be at home in a religious, uplifting environment, in a clear minded high state of consciousness, having resolved all differences and fulfilled all obligations. There is nothing to fear: "Death is a blissful, light filled transition." We then get settled in the inner worlds with like-minded people of similar religious beliefs.