- Sadhaka Rajanatha got his new glasses, and all of a sudden the world seems clearer! #
- Today is the second day of Gurudeva Mahasamadhi festivities. Pilgrims are having a tour of Iraivan Temple. #
- A couple more photos from our Iraivan Temple tour with the pilgrims #
- -- A video of Tamil devotees singing inside Iraivan Temple #
- -- @kauaimonastery Thanks to Nandikesh Chandrashekharan for this video #
- Members meet with the Ganapati Kulam to discuss the future renovation of our Media Studio. #
Our parade begins from Kadavul Temple. #
Behind Bodhinatha is the palanquin carrying Gurudeva's holy sandals, carried with love, each taking turns. #
We circle Iraivan sanctum, so Gurudeva can see progress. He lived to see the first two courses finished. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
In the afternoon we took Gurudeva to Iraivan temple and then to the Swaymbhu Lingam for homa. We present you with nearly 90 slides to enjoy this powerful day with us.
Today was the second day of Gurudeva's Mahasamadhi, 2011. This is the tenth anniversary of his return to Siva's realm. He himself predicted this would be a turning point for his successor Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami coming into his own in the advancement of the Paramapara.
This mornings events were an early morning pada puja arati. Despite having nearly 100 people present, several people observed something rather unusual. There was a profound silence during the meditation, both inner and outer showing a depth of maturity in all the individuals and the group.
Later in the morning Bodhinatha gave a seminar on character development. We hope to deliver to you recordings of these in the days ahead.
[Note on our new slide show technology. To ease the visual burden of having long series of photos going down the page, we are moving to a slideshow model for stories with many images on TAKA. Images will have short captions and a single story for each galler below the slideshow. Please note that we have turned on the panning option, which means that the frame may contain more to view above, below, or to the sides. Occasionally we will include some really wide panoramas. Just move your mouse to see the rest of the image. You may also click: the thumbnails gallery icon to see a gallery of thumbnails, the light box icon to open images one by one and full screen if you like. Try them all.]
Archives are now available through 2001. Light colored days have no posts. 1998-2001 coming later.