We have caught up with processing Bodhinatha’s recent upadeshas. You will enjoy his fascinating commentaries on Patanjali and various issues relating to spiritual unfoldment.
- How Is All Karma Finally Resolved If We Make Karma in Each Life? (Nov. 16, 2014)
- Patanjali -- Overcoming Obstacles with Concentration and Friendliness (Nov. 8, 2014)
- Four Places In Which to See God (Nov. 1, 2014)
- Eight Features of Natha Sampradaya (Version 2) (Oct. 25, 2014)
- God Ishvara, In Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras (Oct 3, 2014)
Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami reads his editorial from the January/February/March 2015 edition of Hinduism Today magazine. “Dharma, seva, puja and raja yoga lead to purification of the mind, which is the essence of all spiritual endeavors.”
Archives are now available through 2001. Light colored days have no posts. 1998-2001 coming later.