- Landed in Melbourne. Thanks, Qantas, for choosing Airbus. Airbus is to Boeing as BMW is to Chevrolet. #bd-travels #
- Just got out of 3-hour opening plenary at #pwr2009. They apparently had twice as much programming as they thought they did. It was amazing. #
- Parliament directors have asked Palaniswami to read the Hindu Declaration on Climate Change on the 8th, and Arvind Sharma will introduce it. #
- As the sun rises down under, a balloon race begins nearby (not seen here, sorry). The Yarra River below.
- The didgeridoo performance at the #pwr2009 opening plenary last night was top notch. Welcome to Australia! http://bit.ly/74Toj9 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Archives are now available through 2001. Light colored days have no posts. 1998-2001 coming later.Não foi possível conectar: