We have caught up with processing Bodhinatha’s recent upadeshas. You will enjoy his fascinating commentaries on Patanjali and various issues relating to spiritual unfoldment.
- How Is All Karma Finally Resolved If We Make Karma in Each Life? (Nov. 16, 2014)
- Patanjali -- Overcoming Obstacles with Concentration and Friendliness (Nov. 8, 2014)
- Four Places In Which to See God (Nov. 1, 2014)
- Eight Features of Natha Sampradaya (Version 2) (Oct. 25, 2014)
- God Ishvara, In Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras (Oct 3, 2014)
Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami reads his editorial from the January/February/March 2015 edition of Hinduism Today magazine. “Dharma, seva, puja and raja yoga lead to purification of the mind, which is the essence of all spiritual endeavors.”