Vegetarianism: Man's natural and noble diet with a minimum of hurt to other beings. The object of nutrition for meditation and for help on the spiritual path is to practice mitahara--eating a moderate quantity of quality clean fresh vegetarian food. Four types of food: fresh, dead, clean and dirty. "Siva's devotees know that a good diet is the best medicine. They drink two liters of water daily, minimize fried foods and avoid junk foods, white rice, white flour, processed sugar and degraded oils."... (more)Email
- Mambashum 1, the Map to the Basics of Consciousness, Part 2
- Gurudeva's 1970 Master Course
- Gurudeva Guides Meditation, 1996!
Bodhinatha's Audio Discourses
- Importance of Associations; Hinduism In the Technological Era
- Patience and Forbearance
- Bodhinatha's Travels to Mauritius part 3