For our "Great Departure" we prefer to be at home in a religious, uplifting environment, in a clear minded high state of consciousness, having resolved all differences and fulfilled all obligations. There is nothing to fear: "Death is a blissful, light filled transition." We then get settled in the inner worlds with like-minded people of similar religious... (more)Email
- The Path to Enlightenment: Monistic Theism-Advaita Ishvaravada
- Gurudeva's 1970 Master Course
- Gurudeva Guides Meditation, 1996!
Bodhinatha's Audio Discourses
- How Do We Prepare For Death?
- Sadhana: Establish Daily Practice
- Visiting the Temple Purifies the Mind, Grants Humility