Bodhinatha gives more suggestions on teaching Hinduism to your children. Parents should use a systematic approach to teaching their children Hinduism as they grow up. Teach them about the greatness of Hinduism. Instill in children a pride for Hinduism based on its wise precepts for living. This is evidenced by... (more)Email
- What Is the View of Monastic Theism?
- Gurudeva's 1970 Master Course
- Gurudeva Guides Meditation, 1996!
Bodhinatha's Audio Discourses
- Staying in Tune with Superconsciousness
- Ethical vs. Unethical Conversion
- Malaysia-Singapore Visit Report Part 4