Aum Namah Sivaya,
We've just released version 2.0 of our Spiritual Workout app. The app has been rebuilt from the ground up for increased performance, bug fixes and an updated user interface. We've also added a few features such as more meditations and a Hatha Yoga section.
The app is available on your app store or available as an update if you already have it.
The app has been updated, but the Google Play store can take up to a week to propagate it to their users, so it might be a few days before you see it. You'll know by the bright-gold Nataraja icon
Here's a complete feature list:
Note: Nearly every page in the app has a little "i" icon at the bottom which contains a lot of explanatory information in it about whatever item you are looking at. For instance the "Aum chanting" has a full description of how to properly chant Aum.
10 minute sadhana
- Choose what book and lesson you'd like to start on
- App will remember what your reading and advance the lesson next time you use it
- takes you through 2 minutes of Ganesha Mantra, 2 minutes of Aum chanting, 1 minute of affirmation and 5 minutes of study.
- perform Japa using provided mantras to Ganesha, Murugan, Hanuman or Siva
- Audio included for all Mantras
- learning sections for mantras either include the mantra in smaller, easy to learn chunks with audio and transliterations and translations
- shanti mantra
- bhojana mantra
- guru mantra
- mantra pushpam
- all Ganesha puja mantras
- leads user through all the steps of our atmartha Ganesha puja
- includes chants, instructions and audio
- timed Aum chanting
- timed pranayama
- timed meditations
- Includes three guided meditations, inner light, inner sound and inner self.
- includes a full list of our published affirmations with adjoining audio and affirmation timer
- includes a large amount of online books hosted byHimalayanacademy.com
- includes 4 offline books, currently the trilogy and Path to Siva in a text only lesson form that is always accessible.
- includes standard stuff like terms of service, about us, rate the app, etc.
- Also include a section of resources for our students which includes the Guru Vandanam chant in learning format and transliteration-only versions of ashtottaras for Bodhinatha, Gurudeva and Yogaswami.
- there is now a timed hatha yoga section
- set your time and it will lead you through all poses with artwork, descriptions and associated color.
- There is also a simple timer to use for your own custom practice.
3 Responses to “Introducing Spiritual Workout 2.0!”
Archives are now available through 2001. Light colored days have no posts. 1998-2001 coming later.